Mr. H.Th. Bouma (Chairman)
- Until 1 February 2015: Deputy judge at the Court of Appeal in The Hague.
- 1970 – 2010: Partner (since 1975) and attorney-at-law at Pels Rijcken & Droogleever Fortuijn.
- Specializing in corporate and insolvency law and advising government bodies and corporates.
- Member of the Disputes Committee dealing with disputes regarding the execution of a settlement agreement in respect of the Dexia case (share leasing).
- Member of the board of Stichting OCA , a foundation that supports research in respect of class actions.
- Chairman of the board of Stichting Continuïteit ASMI.
- Chairman of several claim foundations
Mr. A.H. Korthals
- 2011 – 2014: Chairman of political party VVD (People's Party for Freedom and Democracy).
- 2002: Defense secretary of the Dutch government.
- 1998 – 2002: Justice secretary of the Dutch government.
- 1982 – 1998: Member of the Parliament/House of Representatives of the Netherlands for VVD (People's Party for Freedom and Democracy).
- 1974 – 1998: Attorney-at-law.
- Member of the supervisiory board of OCA.
- Chairman of the CGR (codecommissie geneesmiddelen reclame).
Mr. C.J. Vriesman
- 2010 - present: Self employed, consultancy services.
- 2009 - 2010: Mayor of the municipality of Den Helder.
- 2008 - 2009: Chairman of the committee on the role of public private projects in the special development around airports, reporting to the Secretary of Transport, Public works and Water Management and the Secretary of Housing, Spatial Planning and Environment.
- 2001 - 2008: Director General National Forest Service.
- 1998 - 2001: Director General ministry of Housing, Spatial Planning and the Environment.
- 1978 - 1998: Various executive positions both in the public and private sector, i.e. 5 years EVP-corporate Real Estate of ABN AMRO Bank.
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Stichting Bouwkwaliteit a foundation pursuing enhanced construction quality.
- Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Maritime Campus Netherlands.
Supervisory board members
Mr. B.F.M. Knüppe (Chairman)
- 2010 - present: Court-appointed bankruptcy trustee of DSB Bank N.V.
- 2004 - 2010: Chief legal officer and subsequently CEO of Dexia Bank Nederland N.V.
- 1977 - 2004: Attorney at law, specialized in bankruptcies and insolvencies; bankruptcy trustee of the Fokker Companies.
- Member of the independent committee, appointed by the Dutch secretary of finance, to solve the problem of the interest rate derivatives for SMEs.
- Supervisory board member of Hof Hoorneman Bankiers N.V.
- Chairman of the supervisory board of RAB Participaties B.V.
- Chariman of the supervisory board of DeGiro B.V.
Drs. ing. T.G. Krol RA
- Present: Managing Director Duff & Phelps B.V (Disputes and Investigations).
- 2011 - 2016: Managing Director Alvarez & Marsal (Disputes & Investigations).
- 2000 - 2011: Senior Manager/Partner Deloitte (Audit and Disputes & Investigations).
- 1995 - 2000: Trainee/manager PWC (Audit and Forensic Services).
Mr. drs. E.M. Soerjatin
Present: Attorney-at-law | co-founder of corporate & commercial litigation boutique law firm Evers Soerjatin
2016-2018: Founding partner at boutique law firm Soerjatin Dispute Resolution, specialized in corporate litigation.
2011 - 2016: Partner at boutique law firm Stek.
2008 - 2011: Advisor to the board of the Dutch Health Care Authority.
1993 - 2008: Partner (2003) and Practice Group Head (Litigation & Regulatory) atDLA Piper Netherlands.
2015 - 2018: Deputy member Disciplinary Appellate Court (disciplinary claimsagainst attorneys at law).
2016 – present: Member Institute for Financial Crime Chamber Forensic Accountancy and Chamber Internal Investigations.
2014 - 2019: Member supervisory board/chairman remuneration committee Esprit Scholen.
2003 - present: Various appointments by the Enterprise Chamber of the Amsterdam Court of Appeal as investigator/supervisory director/administrator of shares in inquiry proceedings.
2010 - 2012: Chairman of the board of Stichting Podiumpartners.